Registration and TravelRegister now for LMT2023 to ensure you don’t miss out. This biennial conference has become world-renowned for its distinguished speakers, an intensive and informative program, and the unique opportunity it provides for networking.
You LMT2023 full conference registration fee includes access to:
- All-conference plenary session
- All featured key-note presentations in addition to all talks in the conference program and poster sessions
A three-day pass to the LMT2023, which includes
- Open reception
- Happy hour and poster session
- Complimentary morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day
- Electronic access to the complete collected proceedings
- Three full days of programming and activities
- President’s Welcome Reception
- Conference Dinner
- Networking hub, which provides free Wi-Fi and informal opportunities for networking
Early bird prices apply up until 10th March 2023
If you’re travelling to Melbourne for LMT2023, whether you’re coming from overseas or interstate, there are multiple ways to get here including by plane, train, bus, car and boat.
If you’re coming from overseas, you will likely touch down at the international terminal at Tullamarine Airport, which is approximately a 20-minute drive from the Melbourne CBD. Similarly, you will likely arrive at Tullamarine airport if you are travelling by plane from interstate.
Additionally, for attendees travelling from Sydney, Canberra or other parts of Victoria, there are several bus and train options. For attendees travelling from Tasmania, the Spirit of Tasmania is a ferry that arrives directly in Melbourne, and also allows cars to travel across the Bass Strait.
If you are travelling to the conference from overseas, you may have to apply for a visa. Find more information about applying for a visa here.